Skip to main content

God Has a Good Plan for You | God Opens Doors

Whether you're at the ⛰highest point in your life or the ⚓️lowest valley, God has already 🔨worked out something for your 🌺good. 

There's no need to 🤨worry about what comes next as long as you 🙏pray about your future and 🙋🏻‍♀️seek God in your decisions. Have 🌈hope as you figure out His intricate plan for your life. 

“And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.” Romans 8:28 

Part of His intricate plan is new opportunities!

If you’re at the end of your 🎣rope, you're in a 👍good spot! When you've reached the end of 🤦🏻‍♀️yourself, the only (and best) option left is God. 

Whether you've run out of 💡ideas, 💵money, 🤭options or ⏰time, God already had something 🤲prepared for you.

Last year, I was working part ⏱time as a junior college 📐math teacher. We had reached a point where we were out of 💵money and 💡ideas but my school was 🚫not hiring full time teachers. When I asked God what I should 🤷🏻‍♀️do, He said, "I am creating a position for you." Fast forward ⏭a couple months and 2 jobs suddenly opened up. I was 📞called immediately and was offered a full time 👩🏻‍🏫position.

He 🔑unlocks 🚪doors before we even know we need them opened. When it's time, we get to 🚶‍♂️walk right through. 


If you're where I was, ask God where He wants to take you. He will give you direction ⬆️and 🌈hope while you wait. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be an Idiot for God

You know that kind of dirt that is just old and crusty and doesn't yield much growth? It takes patience, rain, plowing, love and care to change the chemistry of that soil. After it has been healed, the soil is moist, dark brown and smells like earth. But it didn't get to that point without a little work. Think of yourself as the old dirt. God wants to plow up the old crusty part of your life that isn't fruitful anymore and replace it with new, moist, healthy soil to plant good seed. God wants to take you higher than you've ever been before but you have to want it. The process may be painful but the fruit will be delicious. I want to encourage you to come into the newness of the spirit but you'll need the strength of God to get your through, not your own strength. Last week, my husband and I had to take his truck in because it was like riding Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. For whatever reason, the tires we received a couple months ago shredded and needed to be replaced...

Reforming Undesirable Behavior

You know that thing you do that you don't wanna do but you keep doing it because you can't stop doing it? These behaviors might include: lying, cheating, raging, gossiping, pornography, drinking, drugs, eating, throwing up, etc. Reforming these behaviors on your own can prove to be a little tricky. I'd say reforming undesirable behavior might even be impossible on your own. But there is still hope for us. With the love of God, the power of the Holy Spirit and a renewed mind, you can reform your behavior. Youth conference with lots of God encounters! An encounter with God is the easiest way to reform undesirable behavior because the encounter will fill you with the fear of the Lord. The fear of the Lord renews our minds in a way that informs our bodies of what's beneficial to our spiritual health in the eyes of God. So, your mouth doesn't want to lie anymore; your tongue won't allow you to eat certain things; your eyes will be opened to the evil of pornogra...

A Mobile Church

I love the picture to the right, taken by a friend in the church. It's the perfect picture of God's light shining down on his church. The symbolism of it is perfect: the church is soaking up God's light and charging its people inside to do God's work. I don't know about you but I always feel refreshed and recharged after connecting with a body of believers. Our light gets "re-brightened" and we are energized to keep going. God wants us to take His light out to the people - His church (the light bearers) is not to be confined by four walls and our own preconceived notions. I think a lot of Christians are afraid to be " the light of the world " for fear of being judged or cast out socially. God wants us to hand over our fear of looking stupid and get desperate for him to change our lives. To rid ourselves of this fear, we have to open our hearts to what God desires and ask him to fill us with his light and wisdom in its place. When you open your...